Classy Christmas Dinner PartyPosted: December 28, 2014
I hosted a classy dinner party this year, and what better way to start than with a classic black and white invite? I absolutely love these ornaments, and the delicate little snowflakes.
I’m dreaming of a white Christmas…
Snowy white, this precious feather tree was a pretty addition to our miniature Christmas forest. I’ve been loving how beautiful this little tree is and think it would be perfect for any festive occasion, don’t you agree?
BundleAndBatch Please enjoy 10% off your purchase from Bundle + Batch now though January 31st! Use the coupon code TOENTERTAIN when checking out =)
The First Noel the angels did say…
This lovely hand-written picture was created by MoonShadowPress. I love how it’s like a smudge-proof chalkboard. In fact, I wouldn’t mind having this up year ’round! 🙂
Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing, Ring ting tingle-ing too…
Though I didn’t get a chance to photograph it before we dug in, one of the guests brought this amazing salad only made better by the amazing dressing! It was delicious, click on the photo for the recipe >>
We also enjoyed a couple of light cocktails, and dined on honey-baked ham and sweet chocolate peppermint pie!
The pie was made with only these few easy ingredients :
- 1 (12 oz) bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 oz) can Light Coconut Milk
- Melt chocolate on stovetop or in microwave. (Microwave for 1 minute and then in 30 second increments, stirring well in between until completely smooth and melted. Do not scorch.)
- Pour coconut milk into a blender and add melted chocolate. Immediately, blend until completely smooth (about 20-30 seconds).
- Pour filling into crust and chill for 4 hours or overnight in fridge.
If so desired add a few drops of peppermint extract for a delicious holiday dessert.
That’s it =)
I hope you have a happy New Year!